In today's competitive market, growth and success is critically dependent on Learning & Development. It is closely linked to the design of quality learning experiences. Learning Consultant play the pivotal role of bringing together analysis, design, lesson planning and implementation and promoting the program- for the benefit of students, instructors, and organizations.
Learning Consultant helps serve the learning needs and success of learners through effective presentation of content and fostering of interactive activities. CLC begins with the learner and the learner experience. Quality of the course is ensured through systematic coverage of all the phases of good development and implementation.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Define and describe ID, ID models Learner styles and learner analysis through Kolb's & honey Mumford model.
- Learn about Manager - Pipe and Human Performance Model for Requirement Analysis.
- List and describe the Bloom's levels, Krathwahls models and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
- Create learning objectives given sufficient information about the training purpose and audience.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reigeluth's elaboration theory.
- Describe ARCS model and Gagne's nine events of instruction.
- Understand training AIDS from Dale's cone.
- Learn to evaluate ID session using Kirkpatrick's 4 levels.
- Learn about training calendar planning process.
- Learn & understand types of training programs.
- Understand issues in training calendar.
- Understanding of Perceptual Ladder.
- Description of Analytics Based Buy-In Model.
- Perspectives of management buy-in.
Who should attend?
- A Learning consultant, Content writer, Coach, Team leader, Trainer
- Individual who is new to the training function
- Trainer without any formal training in instructional design
- An individual with an interest in writing engaging content
- An aspiring Instructional Designer
- Lead L&D Manager, L&D Senior Managers, Learning Consultants