Are you a passionate learner looking for growth and enhance your expertise in the area of learning consultancy?
Are you not able to find adequate learning opportunities within your organization to learn and implement learning consultancy practices?
By learning consulting, you will able to serve the learning needs and success of learners through effective presentation of content and fostering of interactive activities. You will also be able to Learn & understand types of training programs.
We believe we can support your learning and growth in the area of Learning Consultancy. Our globally validated certification, CERTIFIED LEARNING CONSULTANT(CLC), will not only help you master the topics of learning consultant but also gives you practical understanding through project work with the support of our project coaches. Even after completion of the certification, you will also get our continuous support through applied learning coaching for 1 year at no extra cost.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Define and describe ID, ID models Learner styles and learner analysis through Kolb's & honey Mumford model.
- Learn about Manager - Pipe and Human Performance Model for Requirement Analysis.
- List and describe the Bloom's levels, Krathwahls models and write BARS for knowledge & Skill analysis.
- Create learning objectives given sufficient information about the training purpose and audience.
- Learn to design a structured content to maximize learner retention through Reigeluth's elaboration theory.
- Describe ARCS model and Gagne's nine events of instruction.
- Understand training AIDS from Dale's cone.
- Learn to evaluate ID session using Kirkpatrick's 4 levels.
- Learn about training calendar planning process.
- Learn & understand types of training programs.
- Understand issues in training calendar.
- Understanding of Perceptual Ladder.
- Description of Analytics Based Buy-In Model.
- Perspectives of management buy-in.
Who should attend?
- A Learning consultant, Content writer, Coach, Team leader, Trainer
- Individual who is new to the training function
- Trainer without any formal training in instructional design
- An individual with an interest in writing engaging content
- An aspiring Instructional Designer
- Lead L&D Manager, L&D Senior Managers, Learning Consultants
Middle Earth HR
is an approved provider with the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
and recognized to offer recertification credits.