The HR Business Partnering (HRBP) is an integral link between the Business Unit (BU) and HR, and is generally the focal point for execution of HR processes to support BU’s operations. One of the pivotal roles in the Next Generation of HR service delivery model is the HR Business Partner.
The strategic role in Human Resource management requires broader understanding and long term vision for HR professionals lead strategic initiatives, strategic people and talent development, key corporate change implementation while ensuring that the daily operation runs smoothly. The HRBP requires a complex set of competencies.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- HRBP evolution and its functionalities in an organization with traditional HR versus Role of a Business Partner with recent trends.
- Role of Business Strategy Mapping and HR mining in strategy mapping and HR mining.
- Financial acumen and financial outcomes relationship with the strategic decisions by a HRBP with different levels of HR strategy implications implemented in an organization.
- Understanding of a HR Business Partner in change management with different models for change used in an organisation.
- The importance of various stakeholders in an organisation with various methods to remove blockages for consulting approaches.
- Different skills for business partnering with its credibility, influential skills.
- Practicality of HRBP skills with like crucial conversation, appreciative inquiry, along with the behavioral skills that are required to maintain rapport with exercises and case studies.
Who should attend?
- HR Business Partners, Senior HR Business Partner
- Human Resources Managers, People managers
- HR Executives (managing and developing)
- HR Directors, CEO, CHRO’s
- Talent Managers, Talent Analyst, OD Heads, L&D Managers
- HR Consultants, HR Generalists
- Line Managers, Project leaders (who would like to collaborate better with HR)