Learn a whole brain approach to creativity and innovation, along with collaborative tools and practical techniques to help you create value for your customers. We bring a multi-disciplinary approach to learning and development by leveraging arts-based practices to foster creativity at work, and design thinking as a strategy for innovation
Thinking like a designer can certainly transform the way companies develop products/services, strategies, and processes.
Design Thinking is extremely useful in tackling problems that are ill-defined or unknown, by re-framing the problem in human-centric ways, creating many ideas in brainstorming sessions, and adopting a hands-on approach in prototyping and testing.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Know how to use innovative skill
- How to create an Innovative Workplace
- What is Design Thinking and Human Reaction to it
- Tools and Techniques of Design Thinking
- Understanding Empathy and Behaviour
- Tools and Techniques of Defining
- The Art of Ideating
- Methods and Types of Prototyping
- Data Understanding and Evaluation
Who should attend?
- Channel Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area/Territory Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, Team Leader, National Sales Manager, VP/GM/Head - Sales
- Market Research – Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Head – Advertising, VP/GM/Head - Marketing
- Head/VP/GM – Operations, Operations Director, Operations Manager
- HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Payroll/Compensation - Head/Mgr, Recruitment - Head/Mgr, Training & Development - Head/Mgr, Appraisals - Head/Mgr, Industrial Relations/Personnel Manager, VP/GM – HR