Are you a passionate learner looking for growth and enhance your expertise in the area of Innovation and design thinking?
Are you not able to find adequate learning opportunities within your organization to learn and implement of Innovation and design thinking practices?
By learning Innovation and Design Thinking, you will learn how to use innovative skills, about design thinking and its tools and techniques. You will be able to understand empathy and behavior.
We believe we can support your learning and growth in the area of Innovation and design thinking. Our globally validated certification, Certified Innovation and Design Thinker(CIDT), will not only help you master the topics of Innovation and design thinking but also gives you practical understanding through project work with the support of our project coaches. Even after completion of the certification, you will also get our continuous support through applied learning coaching for 1 year at no extra cost.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Know how to use innovative skill
- How to create an Innovative Workplace
- What is Design Thinking and Human Reaction to it
- Tools and Techniques of Design Thinking
- Understanding Empathy and Behaviour
- Tools and Techniques of Defining
- The Art of Ideating
- Methods and Types of Prototyping
- Data Understanding and Evaluation
Who should attend?
- Channel Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area/Territory Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, Team Leader, National Sales Manager, VP/GM/Head - Sales
- Market Research – Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Head – Advertising, VP/GM/Head - Marketing
- Head/VP/GM – Operations, Operations Director, Operations Manager
- HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Payroll/Compensation - Head/Mgr, Recruitment - Head/Mgr, Training & Development - Head/Mgr, Appraisals - Head/Mgr, Industrial Relations/Personnel Manager, VP/GM – HR
Middle Earth HR
is an approved provider with the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
and recognized to offer recertification credits.