Maximizing Your Leadership Potential guides participants in making the shift from successful individual contributor to effective manager — one of the biggest and most difficult transitions for any leader.
This program is designed to cultivate the four key roles that all leaders must play to garner success: team player, manager, coach and leader. Meeting the needs of diverse teams present new challenges that require new skills. In an effort to understand and motivate others, a leader must shift their mindset from “me” to “we”.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- How Beliefs & Courage are developed
- Building effective new Habits
- Building Time discipline
- Managing different personalities
- What, when and how to do Process Intervention
- Creating a Motivational Climate
- Situational leadership
- Handling defensive and difficult team members
Who should attend?
- Channel Sales Manager, Relationship Mgr, Key Accounts Manager, Business Development Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Area/Territory Sales Manager, Sales Trainer, Team Leader, National Sales Manager, VP/GM/Head – Sales
- Market Research – Manager, Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Head – Advertising, VP/GM/Head - Marketing
- Head/VP/GM – Operations, Operations Director, Operations Manager
- HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Payroll/Compensation - Head/Mgr, Recruitment - Head/Mgr, Training & Development - Head/Mgr, Appraisals - Head/Mgr, Industrial Relations/Personnel Manager, VP/GM – HR