Are you a passionate learner looking for growth and enhance your expertise in the area of Human Capital Analytics?
Are you not able to find adequate learning opportunities within your organization to learn and implement Human Capital Analytics practices?
By learning Human Capital Analytics, you will be able to understand the process of creating and using HR analytics. You will learn to Support and design HR metrics and HR strategy Maps for strategic outcomes.
We believe we can support your learning and growth in the area of Human Capital Analytics. Our globally validated certification, Certified Human Capital Analytics and Metrics Professional (CHCMP), will not only help you master the topics of Human Capital Analytics but also gives you practical understanding through project work with the support of our project coaches. Even after completion of the certification, you will also get our continuous support through applied learning coaching for 1 year at no extra cost.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of creating and using HR analytics
- Support and design HR metrics and HR strategy Maps for strategic outcomes
- Use correlation , regression and advanced business analytics to drive business outcomes
- Learn to use dashboards, pivot tables to support CXO level decision making
- Use metrics and quantify key outcomes in recruitment, L&D, Compensation and performance management
- Build value for HR departments by showing clear links between HR and Business outcomes
- Understand Correlation studies- impact on HCM
- Know about the Human Capital Metrics
- Learn to calculate the ROI of HCM
Who should attend?
- HR Business Partners, Senior HR Business Partner>
- Human Resources Managers, People managers
- HR Executives (managing and developing)
- HR Directors, CEO, CHRO’s
- Talent Managers, Talent Analyst, OD Heads, L&D Managers
- HR Consultants, HR Generalists
- Line Managers, Project leaders (who would like to collaborate better with HR)
Middle Earth HR
is an approved provider with the HR Certification Institute (HRCI)
and recognized to offer recertification credits.