Today HR analytics is becoming a critical competency for all HR professionals as HR becomes more data driven and quantitative. The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently.
HR Analytics is the latest trend in the field of human resource management. The goal of human resources analytics is to provide an organization with insights for effectively managing employees so that business goals can be reached quickly and efficiently. This finding suggests that if HR wants to play a strategic role in organizations, it needs to develop its ability to measure how human capital decisions affect the business and how business decisions affect human capital.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand the process of creating and using HR analytics
- Support and design HR metrics and HR strategy Maps for strategic outcomes
- Use correlation , regression and advanced business analytics to drive business outcomes
- Learn to use dashboards, pivot tables to support CXO level decision making
- Use metrics and quantify key outcomes in recruitment, L&D, Compensation and performance management
- Build value for HR departments by showing clear links between HR and Business outcomes
Who should attend?
- HR Business Partners, Senior HR Business Partner
- Human Resources Managers, People managers
- HR Executives (managing and developing)
- HR Directors, CEO, CHRO’s
- Talent Managers, Talent Analyst, OD Heads, L&D Managers
- HR Consultants, HR Generalists
- Line Managers, Project leaders (who would like to collaborate better with HR)