Change is rushing down on organizations today like an avalanche. Organizations are rapidly evolving, and dynamic changes create internal stress and lack of alignment with global best practices.
This Certified Organizational Development Analyst program helps you to identify the needs of an organization and its people. It will provide guidance in formulating and implementing practices which are best suited to the changing needs of the organization. Middle Earth HR is proud to bring to you their globally recognized program Certified Organizational Development Analyst.
By the end of the program you will learn:
- Understand and apply key models of OD like 6 box model, Burke Litwin model, MEHR-CAMI model of change management.
- Explain success stories of OD in some of top Indian and global companies.
- Apply strategic tools like Porter’s five forces Model, Value Discipline.
- Assess their organizations using Organizational Diagnostic models like Malcolm Baldrige Award criteria, the EQFM model.
- Diagnose HR processes, people & indicators using the PCMM model to plan successful HR change interventions for HR process up-gradation.
Who should attend?
- Senior HR, HR specialist, HR managers, HR Admin Manager
- Vice President HR, Deputy Manager, Lead PMS and Talent Management
- Head L&D, head recruitment, head talent acquisition, head Com & Ben
- Head strategic OD with more than 8 years experience